Monday 3 December 2012

Back in Business

You may have noticed there has been a quiet period between the last post and this one.

I hope you did, anyway!

As I've previously confessed, I'm pretty much learning how to write a blog as I go. I have been merrily posting photos, and have never really given much thought to where they are stored.

It certainly never occurred to me that there would be a limit to that storage.

Until I reached it!

Yes - my 1GB free storage through Google is all used up.

Fortunately I have a very tech savvy and brilliant-with-anything-to-do-with-computers kind of brother, and with his assistance I've been able to solve the problem.

For a small monthly fee, I now have 25 times the space I had before.

So ... get ready for a lot more posts.

As my husband says, there's quite a backblog!

No comments:

Post a Comment