Wednesday 18 January 2012

6 Days of Creation Posters

This year I volunteered to help decorate the room the girls attend at Sabbath School. I'm not quite sure why I did that at such a busy time in my life, but it was fun!

The theme for this quarter is creation. I've finally finished the last of six posters I've been making depicting the six days of creation. All but the last one are already up on the wall at the Beginners Sabbath School at church. I drew all the outlines freehand, and I'm not a brilliant artist but was quite pleased with the results.

Here they are ...







I'll try to post a picture of them all on the wall (and the rest of the room decor) sometime soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I didn't know you made these, I love them often looked at them thinking I wanted to do something like that for our house

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily. They weren't too hard - just lots of coloured cardboard, and most of the shapes I drew myself. I pulled them down when we did the latest re-decoration, but haven't come up with anything to put in their place yet. Should have left them up!

      Delete