Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Last Embryo

Introducing ... our very last embryo:

Bertie

I've christened him 'Bertie'. For no other reason than I just felt like it.

But I was talking to Grace about what she would call a little brother (she insists it would be a boy). She feels he should be called 'Unicorn Cutie-Bob'. I have no idea where that came from!

I've been praying very hard this time for one last miracle. And I know others have been too. I'm choosing to spend the two week wait thinking positively. Or at least, as positively as you can on this many hormones!

That said, I am aware that I have been very blessed. And once I got over the initial disappointment, I think I would be more than OK with the three beautiful daughters we have.

There are many mixed emotions during this last cycle. It's hard to believe this is our 19th embryo. Our 14th transfer. What a journey! But worth every moment.

Here's hoping little Bertie sticks.

Ten sleeps and we'll know.

No comments:

Post a Comment