Thursday 2 February 2012

It's a Girl!

On Tuesday afternoon I had my 20 week ultrasound, and found that our little baby is healthy and well, the correct size ... and another girl! We are all very pleased with the news. As a friend Dianne said, "you make beautiful girls".

Here's the photo:


Isn't it amazing how much detail you can see?

I know that with two daughters I have plenty of clothes to pass down the line. But a little baby needs something new, and not everything survives to the third child. (That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!). So today the girls and I went shopping! We got a lovely soft peach coloured Bonds wondersuit from Big W, and beautiful pale pink overalls from Pumpkin Patch.


The whole family is looking forward to meeting our new daughter/baby sister.

The next challenge is choosing a name!

1 comment:

  1. Mladen suggests the names "Barica" or "Ljubica" or "Marica" or "Katica" remembering the "c" it pronounced like the zz in pizza!

    ReplyDelete