Sunday 1 January 2012

Pregnancy Progress

This week I will be 16 weeks pregnant, and will visit the obstetrician again. Only four more weeks until we know if we're having a boy or a girl! Scarier yet, only four more weeks until we're half way there!

I can honestly say I really don't mind what gender this baby is. I'd be very happy to have all girls. A son would be lovely, but also a bit daunting. Boys seem so much more boisterous! Grace is sure though. She wants a baby brother!

We had the 12 week ultrasound on the 7th December, and everything was looking good. "Ollie" was the correct size, and doesn't have Downs Syndrome. The placenta was in a good place, and looking healthy. All up, an excellent report.

Here is the photo:


He/she is looking much more like a little person now, don't you think? Spent the time either waving or picking his/her nose (I prefer the former!).

With all that is going on in our lives at the moment, it is easy to be less mindful of this precious little person in my womb. But he/she is growing beautifully, and I can't wait to meet him/her. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment