Wednesday 19 February 2014

Moving On

I'm a little sad to say it, but I have decided that with a new phase of my life I'm moving on to a bigger and better blog.

I'd love to have you continue to follow me at Eunice and the Sparrow.

This change has come about for a few different reasons:

  • I'm doing an awesome online blogging course (Blog with Pip) at the moment, and wanted to move to Wordpress and update the technical side of my blog (as I gradually master it!).
  • I'm starting my own small business (also called Eunice and the Sparrow), and hope to do some more writing, as well as making lovely things that other people want to buy online. I don't think I'd be able to manage two separate blogs. And I'm not two separate people. My personal life and creativity are inextricably linked.
  • I've come to realise that the girls are getting older, and there will come a time when they don't want me to be putting so much of their lives on display. Their stories are not mine to tell. Eunice and the Sparrow will continue to contain family news and photos. But there will be a little bit less of them, and a little bit more of me.

I haven't worked out yet exactly what will happen to this little site. I'll probably try to move some of the content over to the new blog in time. And I'll definitely print out the Red Curls and Pearls posts and have them bound into a book for posterity!

I'm grateful for the opportunity I've had to express myself in this way, the clarity it has brought to my thoughts at times, and the connections I've been able to make with you, my readers.

Thanks for all your support. And please ... don't stop now!

Find me at www.euniceandthesparrow.com and let's continue the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment