Thursday 24 October 2013

Introducing ... Claude!

Who is so named because he will be due, if he decides to stick around, on Bastille Day next year.

"Claude"

We unfortunately lost one in the thawing process, so have two frozen embryos remaining.

The main concern at the moment is that the level of one of the hormones in my blood is about half what the doctor would like it to be. It is hard to understand, because each cycle I take the same dose of medication, administered in the same way, but the levels vary significantly. For now they have doubled my medication, and I have another blood test on Saturday morning to check how it is going.

I'm praying that, God willing, Claude will be our elusive fourth child. At the same time, I'm trying to be relaxed in the present, and not think too far ahead. It's quite a balancing act!

My pregnancy blood test is scheduled for Thursday, 7th November. The two week wait begins again!

No comments:

Post a Comment