Monday 9 September 2013

Sunny Spring

Autumn is my favourite season, but spring would have to be a close second. I love the scent of freesias and jonquils, the cheerfulness of daffodils, the colour of bluebells and tulips, and the daintiness of snowdrops.


I also love the weather, which makes it very pleasant to be outside.

The last day of winter happened to be a warm and sunny Sabbath this year, and I took some photos of the girls in the garden before we walked to church. It was their first time in new summer outfits (but still with the stockings and cardigans required during a Melbourne spring).





I walked to church feeling blessed to live in such a pretty part of a beautiful city, and to have three gorgeous daughters (and a handsome husband!) to share my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment