Monday 8 October 2012

Four Months Old Already!

Our lovely little Lucinda is four months old today!


That time seems to have just flown by. I'm already starting to feel sad about ceasing breastfeeding in December, and going back to work in February. I want to savour these precious moments while I can, before they disappear forever.

Lucinda is a very "good" baby. She has been sleeping through most nights since she was about 11 weeks old - which is more than I can say for her older sisters!. Her blocked tear ducts have resolved, and her eyes are now lovely and clear. She smiles, giggles and coos, and absolutely loves eye contact and attention.


As a mother, I enjoy my children at all ages, but there is something really special about the early months. To me Lucinda is entering the most delightful stage now - happy, cuddly, and interactive. Her personality is gradually revealing itself, and her physical skills are gradually developing.


Spending time with Lucinda is very rewarding. I love watching her on her play mat, learning to reach and grasp the toys. I love watching her attempt to roll over. Most of all, I love watching her face light up and her smile grow when she sees me.


I know these photos aren't all necessary, but I'm a proud mum. Lucinda is such a delightful little girl, and I love her to bits. Here's hoping the next few months go by very slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment