Thursday 30 June 2011

Starting Art

The girls and I had a fun time at the shops this morning. After I returned an expensive dress I'd bought but never worn, I felt cashed up enough to go to the art & craft shop and go a bit crazy! I managed to talk Grace out of a lot of items (or hide them while she wasn't looking!), she talked me into buying others, and we all ended up pretty happy with our loot.



Then this afternoon, while Charlotte slept, Grace did some finger painting. She had a wonderful time, and looked very cute in her new smock.



I have to confess that until now our art at home has been limited to crayons, pencils and markers. But Grace enjoys painting so much, I think it will definitely become a regular activity. All I have to figure out now is ... what do I do with all her pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment